The bank, which is a pioneer in offering a fixed-term consumer-friendly home loan product with a fixed period of 3 years, is none other than Good Finance Bank!
We have learned from Good Finance Bank that it is the first of a series of commercial credit institutions to introduce the Qualified Consumer Friendly Home Loan product, which has a variable interest rate every three years, because it has earned the rating in the MNB application.
Good Finance’s consumer-friendly home loan product has been available for sale and sale since July 24, 2017, in short.
Good Finance offers the following interest periods
• A home loan for an optional term of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years.
What Can Customers Get a Qualified Consumer Friendly Home Loan?
• used and newly built residential and holiday property, construction, purchase of building land to replace existing loans.
It is beneficial because
• There is a 3 year interest period
• Can be booked for a variable interest period, meaning that if you announce it well in advance, 30 days prior to the record date, changing the interest period is free of charge.
• 15 days from the completion of the valuation and its usability to evaluate the loan.
• There are 2 days for disbursement. (if disbursement conditions are met)
• The prepayment fee is “small”, 1% of the amount paid, if it is canceled from LTP it is free.
• Good Finance payout commission is now free with a special discount of 0 Ft.
• The bank also bears the cost of ownership and copy of the map, as well as the administration of the Land Registry.
And something else besides Good Finance Bank!
• $ 100,000 credit, if you take out a loan here, the appraisal fee will be refunded and the interest will be reduced for anyone who applies for a loan for a term of 3 years. And because a 3 year term loan is a bit cheaper than a 5 year or more term loan.
If you are looking for a loan, you are interested in what you can do, call our credit broker to help you make a professional decision!